Don´t you know what size to choose?
We have a size guide for you to look and choose yours correctly.
First of all, you should measure your foot.
– Print out the size guide on an A4 sheet set to 100% and put it on the floor.
– Put your bare foot on the insole shape
– Follow our references and check the table to know which is your size.
– If you prefer it (or if you cannot print out), take a A4 sheet and put it on the floor, next to the wall.
– Put the heel on top of the paper (without pressing against the wall, imagine it is inside the sneakers)
– Mark the shape of the foot. It is important that the foot is supported on the floor with the entire body weight (the most important is the length that your longest finger marks).
– Measure the distance between the wall and the mark
– Check in our table what would be your correct size
– It is always better to measure your foot at the end of the day
– Remember that one foot can be longer that the other, so always take as reference the longest.
When will you receive your order?
For Peninsular orders the average delivery time is 3 to 5 working days since we process your order.
For orders to the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the average delivery time is 5 to 7 working days after we process your order.
For international orders, the average delivery time is 5 to 7 working days after we process your order.
*Outside the European Union, Beflamboyant Brand SL is not responsible for possible customs delays (see terms and conditions).
Do you have any problem with your order?
Contact us through our email email@example.com and we will solve it as soon as possible. Remember to enter your order number and personal data to find the solution and the moment.
– Free for Spain (Peninsula)
– Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla 9.95€
– European Union € 9.95.
– Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, México € 24.95
– Rest of the World € 19.95. (See list of countries)
Free shipping for orders over €120 (excluding shipping costs).
What countries do you send to?
– European Union
– Switzerland, Norway, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, and Argentina.
What payment methods are available?
You can pay by debit / credit card (Visa, Mastercard), through Paypal (€ 2.99 will be charged in addition to your order).
Are the payment methods safe on your website?
Our website uses SSL certificates so your data will be completely safe. We do not store any of the data you provide us, but they are sent to the payment platforms in an encrypted and totally safe way, so that they carry out the transaction with the bank.
4. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
** Christmas Campaign 2019: On purchases from December 1 to 31, we EXTEND term for changes and returns until January 31.
– The first size change is free both in Spain and in the European Union. For the rest of the world, the customer must pay the new shipping cost.
– We only accept changes for a size up or down and always of the same model.
– Returns are assumed by the customer.
– You have 30 days to make any return.
– You can request a change within 14 days of the delivery day.
Bare in mind that changes are subject to stock availability when they arrive at our warehouse. If we do not have your size in stock, we will propose a change for another model.
It is faster to return the order and make a new one with your correct size.
* It does not include crowdfunding Kickstarter, Indiegogo or purchases made through invoices accepting the same conditions as in both mentioned campaigns.
5. OTHER FACTS
The products that appear on our website are those that are available for sale. Also if you want to know when we replace a specific model you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I clean my Beflamboyant?
Important! You should not put them in the washing machine, they are produced to avoid this type of washing since Beflamboyant wants to avoid water contamination with microplastics that end up eating aquatic animals. We are not responsible for damage caused by the washer or dryer.
We recommend cleaning your Beflamboyant with our crepes, you can add them to your order during the purchase process.
Erase dirt as if you were erasing a pencil and then use a dampened cloth so your sneakers look like new.
How can I ask for an invoice?
You can request it by sending an email with all your data to email@example.com
Do you want to contact us?
Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an influencer in social networks and you want to collaborate with us, write us at: email@example.com
Do you want to sell Beflamboyant in your store?
Ask us for information at: firstname.lastname@example.org